Tuesday 8 November 2011

saya suka sesuatu yang mudah

another word, simple.
salam,

dah lama rasanya meninggalkan blog ini. semakin bersawang rasanya. been quite busy lately. sekarang barulah cuti. hurm, where shall i start? tadi tengok nota2 yang kawan buat, and i found out that my notes compared to them is so different. they are way more superior than me. 

nota mereka, sangatlah padat, mampat, rapat...segala 'pat' la... tak payah baca buku pun x pe. dorang dah extract kan segalanya dari buku and masukkan dalam nota. (my friends are the best!) while my notes are so CLEAN! nampak sangat kau ni pemalas aina...haha

during discussion, my answer will be the shortest. yeah, i don't like long answers. it BORES me. i tend to get sleepy listening to long answers. i ended up not learning anything. that is why my answers are short but when my lecturers asked further question, i'll be a noob ;) again, i emphasize, i like something SIMPLE. 

but i choose a course which is ain't SIMPLE. haha...lucky me!

nak kek kahwin mcm ni boleh? confirm kena bebel...haha




No comments:

Post a Comment